The authors gratefully acknowledge the funding of the German Research Council (DFG), which, within the framework of its ‘Excellence Initiative’ supports the Cluster of Excellence ‘Engineering of Advanced Materials’ (www.eam.uni-erlangen.de) at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg. We also thank Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI) for the financial support.
Predicting the Specific Surface Area and Pressure Drop of Reticulated Ceramic Foams Used as Catalyst Support†
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Cellular Materials
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 990–995, November 2011
How to Cite
Inayat, A., Freund, H., Schwab, A., Zeiser, T. and Schwieger, W. (2011), Predicting the Specific Surface Area and Pressure Drop of Reticulated Ceramic Foams Used as Catalyst Support. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 990–995. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100038
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
- German Research Council (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!