Financial support from the Office of Naval Research (N00014-08-1-0405) is gratefully acknowledged. Research at the University of Southern California was supported by the National Science Foundation of the United States under Grant No. DMR-0855009.
Influence of Pressing Temperature on Microstructure Evolution and Mechanical Behavior of Ultrafine-Grained Cu Processed by Equal-Channel Angular Pressing†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 185–194, March 2012
How to Cite
Wen, H., Zhao, Y., Topping, T. D., Ashford, D., Figueiredo, R. B., Xu, C., Langdon, T. G. and Lavernia, E. J. (2012), Influence of Pressing Temperature on Microstructure Evolution and Mechanical Behavior of Ultrafine-Grained Cu Processed by Equal-Channel Angular Pressing. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 185–194. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100080
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2011
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-08-1-0405
- National Science Foundation of the United States. Grant Number: DMR-0855009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!