This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Materials Science and Engineering under award no. DEFG-02-07ER46471, through the Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory (MRL) at the University of Illinois and by the National Science Foundation (grant DMR-805064) at Northwestern University. We gratefully acknowledge the use of MRL Central Facilities, including the Center for Microanalysis of Materials. E. H. acknowledges supports from the Priority Research Centers Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (2009-0093814) and from National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government (KRF-2008-313-D00012).
Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Reticulated Titanium Scrolls†
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 1122–1127, December 2011
How to Cite
Hong, E., Ahn, B. Y., Shoji, D., Lewis, J. A. and Dunand, D. C. (2011), Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Reticulated Titanium Scrolls. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 1122–1127. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100082
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2011
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 2009-0093814
- National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government. Grant Number: KRF-2008-313-D00012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!