The author acknowledges funding from the EPSRC and beamtime made available at the ESRF. He is especially grateful for the support of beamline staff at the ID15 beamline at the ESRF, particularly Dr. Marco di Michiel and Dr. Thomas Buslaps. He is also grateful for discussions with Prof. P.D. Lee and those attending the Workshop on Characterization of Crack Tip Stress Fields held in Forni di Sopra, March 2011. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley Online Library or from the author.
3D Crack-tip Microscopy: Illuminating Micro-Scale Effects on Crack-Tip Behavior†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 1096–1100, December 2011
How to Cite
Withers, P. J. (2011), 3D Crack-tip Microscopy: Illuminating Micro-Scale Effects on Crack-Tip Behavior. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 1096–1100. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100092
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!