B. S. K. acknowledges the support of the research fund of HYU (HYU-2011-T), Korea. The work at Los Alamos is supported by the U.S. Department of Energy through the LANL/LDRD program and the Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies. B. H. P. is partly supported by the WCU program through the NRF funded by MEST (Grant No. R31-2008-000-10057-0). J. L. M. is partially funded by the European Research Council. D.A.L. acknowledges financial support by NSF under Grant No. CMMI-0529085.
Strain Mismatch Induced Tilted Heteroepitaxial (000l) Hexagonal ZnO Films on (001) Cubic Substrates†
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 1142–1145, December 2011
How to Cite
Kang, B. S., Stan, L., Usov, I. O., Lee, J.-K., Harriman, T. A., Lucca, D. A., DePaula, R. F., Arendt, P. N., Nastasi, M., MacManus-Driscoll, J. L., Park, B. H. and Jia, Q. (2011), Strain Mismatch Induced Tilted Heteroepitaxial (000l) Hexagonal ZnO Films on (001) Cubic Substrates. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 1142–1145. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100106
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
- HYU, Korea. Grant Number: HYU-2011-T
- MEST. Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10057-0
- European Research Council
- NSF. Grant Number: CMMI-0529085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!