B. S. K. acknowledges the support of the research fund of HYU (HYU-2011-T), Korea. The work at Los Alamos is supported by the U.S. Department of Energy through the LANL/LDRD program and the Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies. B. H. P. is partly supported by the WCU program through the NRF funded by MEST (Grant No. R31-2008-000-10057-0). J. L. M. is partially funded by the European Research Council. D.A.L. acknowledges financial support by NSF under Grant No. CMMI-0529085.
Strain Mismatch Induced Tilted Heteroepitaxial (000l) Hexagonal ZnO Films on (001) Cubic Substrates†
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 1142–1145, December 2011
How to Cite
Kang, B. S., Stan, L., Usov, I. O., Lee, J.-K., Harriman, T. A., Lucca, D. A., DePaula, R. F., Arendt, P. N., Nastasi, M., MacManus-Driscoll, J. L., Park, B. H. and Jia, Q. (2011), Strain Mismatch Induced Tilted Heteroepitaxial (000l) Hexagonal ZnO Films on (001) Cubic Substrates. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: 1142–1145. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100106
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
- HYU, Korea. Grant Number: HYU-2011-T
- MEST. Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10057-0
- European Research Council
- NSF. Grant Number: CMMI-0529085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!