Financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants No. 50701038, 60776014, 10702062, 60876002, 10804096, 50890174, 50920105101, 10979002, and 51050110136), China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, Zhejiang University-Helmholtz cooperation fund, the Ministry of Education of China (Program for Changjiang Scholars and the Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education), the Department of Science and Technology of Zhejiang province and Zhejiang University is gratefully acknowledged.
CuZrAlTi Bulk Metallic Glass with Enhanced Glass-Forming Ability, Mechanical Properties, Corrosion Resistance and Biocompatibility†
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 195–199, March 2012
How to Cite
Chen, L.-Y., Xue, Z., Xu, Z.-J., Chen, J.-Q., He, R.-X., Nie, X.-P., Cao, Q.-P., Wang, X.-D., Ding, S.-Q. and Jiang, J.-Z. (2012), CuZrAlTi Bulk Metallic Glass with Enhanced Glass-Forming Ability, Mechanical Properties, Corrosion Resistance and Biocompatibility. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 195–199. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100113
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50701038, 60776014, 10702062, 60876002, 10804096, 50890174, 50920105101, 10979002, 51050110136
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!