Financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants No. 50701038, 60776014, 10702062, 60876002, 10804096, 50890174, 50920105101, 10979002, and 51050110136), China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, Zhejiang University-Helmholtz cooperation fund, the Ministry of Education of China (Program for Changjiang Scholars and the Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education), the Department of Science and Technology of Zhejiang province and Zhejiang University is gratefully acknowledged.
CuZrAlTi Bulk Metallic Glass with Enhanced Glass-Forming Ability, Mechanical Properties, Corrosion Resistance and Biocompatibility†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 195–199, March 2012
How to Cite
Chen, L.-Y., Xue, Z., Xu, Z.-J., Chen, J.-Q., He, R.-X., Nie, X.-P., Cao, Q.-P., Wang, X.-D., Ding, S.-Q. and Jiang, J.-Z. (2012), CuZrAlTi Bulk Metallic Glass with Enhanced Glass-Forming Ability, Mechanical Properties, Corrosion Resistance and Biocompatibility. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 195–199. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100113
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50701038, 60776014, 10702062, 60876002, 10804096, 50890174, 50920105101, 10979002, 51050110136
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!