This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No.s 50802091 and 51072186) and the New Star Project of the Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission (Grant No. 2007A080). We also thank the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities under grant number 2010ZD12.
Y3−xErxAl5O12 Aluminate Ceramics: Preparation, Thermal Properties and Theoretical Model of Thermal Conductivity†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 170–177, March 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Y.-G., Peng, P., Fang, M. and Huang, Z. (2012), Y3−xErxAl5O12 Aluminate Ceramics: Preparation, Thermal Properties and Theoretical Model of Thermal Conductivity. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 170–177. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100122
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50802091, 51072186
- New Star Project of the Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 2007A080
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2010ZD12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!