The support of G. Rau GmbH & Co. KG, Pforzheim, Germany, during the cold rolling experiments is kindly acknowledged.
Thermo-Mechanical Properties of an Fe–Mn–Si–Cr–Ni–VC Shape Memory Alloy with Low Transformation Temperature†
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 1-2, pages 62–67, February 2012
How to Cite
Leinenbach, C., Kramer, H., Bernhard, C. and Eifler, D. (2012), Thermo-Mechanical Properties of an Fe–Mn–Si–Cr–Ni–VC Shape Memory Alloy with Low Transformation Temperature. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 62–67. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100129
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!