This study was financially supported by GACR under the project 106/09/0482. Partial financial support by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports under the research program MSM 0021620834 is also gratefully acknowledged.
Low Temperature Plasticity of an Ultrafine-Grained Al–3Mg Alloy Prepared by Accumulative Roll Bonding†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 1-2, pages 35–38, February 2012
How to Cite
Shumilin, S. E., Janecek, M., Isaev, N. V., Homola, P. and Kral, R. (2012), Low Temperature Plasticity of an Ultrafine-Grained Al–3Mg Alloy Prepared by Accumulative Roll Bonding. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 35–38. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100139
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2011
- GACR under the project 106/09/0482
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports under the research program MSM 0021620834
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!