This study was financially supported by GACR under the project 106/09/0482. Partial financial support by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports under the research program MSM 0021620834 is also gratefully acknowledged.
Low Temperature Plasticity of an Ultrafine-Grained Al–3Mg Alloy Prepared by Accumulative Roll Bonding†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 1-2, pages 35–38, February 2012
How to Cite
Shumilin, S. E., Janecek, M., Isaev, N. V., Homola, P. and Kral, R. (2012), Low Temperature Plasticity of an Ultrafine-Grained Al–3Mg Alloy Prepared by Accumulative Roll Bonding. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 35–38. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100139
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2011
- GACR under the project 106/09/0482
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports under the research program MSM 0021620834
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!