We are grateful to Carl Fruth (FIT GmbH, Parsberg) and Alexander Oster (NetFabb GmbH, Parsberg) for post-processing the sample data and producing multiple samples, free of charge. Many thanks to Jürgen Karsten for assistance with the mechanical testing. SN, GEST and KM acknowledge funding by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) through the Cluster of Excellence “Engineering of Advanced Materials” in Erlangen. DD and DR acknowledge funding by the LGA Nordbayern (Leitprojekte Medizintechnik, BayMED). SN, GEST, CHA and MM acknowledge travel support by the German academic exchange service (DAAD) and the Australian Group of Eight universities through a joint program. Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
Tuning Elasticity of Open-Cell Solid Foams and Bone Scaffolds via Randomized Vertex Connectivity†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 1-2, pages 120–124, February 2012
How to Cite
Nachtrab, S., Kapfer, S. C., Rietzel, D., Drummer, D., Madadi, M., Arns, C. H., Kraynik, A. M., Schröder-Turk, G. E. and Mecke, K. (2012), Tuning Elasticity of Open-Cell Solid Foams and Bone Scaffolds via Randomized Vertex Connectivity. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 120–124. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100145
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!