CAST CRC was established under, and is supported in part by the Australian Government's Cooperative Research Centers scheme. The authors would like to thank Mr Gary Savage, Mr Andy Yob and Ms Maya Gershenzon for operating the high pressure die casting machine and producing the samples. Xiao also gratefully acknowledges the financial support from the China Scholarship Council (CSC).
Casting Defects and Mechanical Properties of High Pressure Die Cast Mg-Zn-Al-RE Alloys†
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 1-2, pages 68–76, February 2012
How to Cite
Xiao, W., Easton, M. A., Zhu, S., Dargusch, M. S., Gibson, M. A., Jia, S. and Nie, J. (2012), Casting Defects and Mechanical Properties of High Pressure Die Cast Mg-Zn-Al-RE Alloys. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 68–76. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100149
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2011
- China Scholarship Council (CSC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!