This research was sponsored by the U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL) and was accomplished under Cooperative Agreement W911NF-08-2-0028. The views, opinions, and conclusions made in this document are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as representing the official policies, either expressed or implied, of ARL or the U.S. Government. The U.S. Government is authorized to reproduce and distribute reprints for Government purposes notwithstanding any copyright notation herein. The authors are grateful to Dr. Wei Liu at the Fritz-Haber-Institut der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft, Berlin-Dahlem, Germany for technical discussions and insights. Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
Absorption of Nitrogen at Al/Al2O3 Interfaces in Al Nanocomposites: A Computational Analysis†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 1-2, pages 77–84, February 2012
How to Cite
Ma, K., Lavernia, E. J. and Schoenung, J. M. (2012), Absorption of Nitrogen at Al/Al2O3 Interfaces in Al Nanocomposites: A Computational Analysis. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 77–84. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100171
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!