Financial support from DFG Kosseleck program contract no. GR 961/32 is gratefully acknowledged.
Synthesis of Ti2SnC MAX Phase by Mechanical Activation and Melt Infiltration†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 1-2, pages 85–91, February 2012
How to Cite
Kang, Y. J., Fey, T. and Greil, P. (2012), Synthesis of Ti2SnC MAX Phase by Mechanical Activation and Melt Infiltration. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 85–91. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100186
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
- DFG Kosseleck. Grant Number: GR 961/32
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!