Financial support from DFG project GR 967 (Graduate School 1229) is gratefully acknowledged.
Manufacturing of Silicon Carbide Knit Fabrics†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 162–165, March 2012
How to Cite
Heiss, C., Travitzky, N. and Greil, P. (2012), Manufacturing of Silicon Carbide Knit Fabrics. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 162–165. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100192
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
- DFG project GR 967 (Graduate School 1229)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!