The authors acknowledge support from the U.S. Army Tank-Automotive and Armaments Command (TACOM), as well as the EPIC and NIFTI facilities of the NUANCE Center at Northwestern University for microscopy studies. The NUANCE Center is supported by NSF-NSEC, NSF-MRSEC, Keck Foundation, the State of Illinois, and Northwestern University. C. T. acknowledges support from the NSF Graduate Student Fellowship. The authors are also grateful to Dr. M. Delferro for helpful discussions. Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
Molecularly-Engineered Lubricants: Synthesis, Activation, and Tribological Characterization of Silver Complexes as Lubricant Additives†
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 1-2, pages 101–105, February 2012
How to Cite
Twist, C. P., Seyam, A. M., Chen, C., Kim, M.-G., Weberski, M. P., Ren, N., Marks, T. J., Chung, Y.-W. and Wang, Q. J. (2012), Molecularly-Engineered Lubricants: Synthesis, Activation, and Tribological Characterization of Silver Complexes as Lubricant Additives. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 101–105. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100193
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!