The financial support of the Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Technologie (BMWi) through the Arbeitsgemeinschaft industrieller Forschungsvereinigungen e.V. (AiF), (AiF-No. 14245 N), and the Forschungsvereinigung Verbrennungskraftmaschinen e.V. (FVV-No. 867) is gratefully acknowledged. Also thanks to Alstom Power Service, Siemens Power Generation Group, MTU Aero Engines, MAN Turbo, MAN B&W Diesel, and Rolls-Royce Deutschland for financing the material. Special thanks to the Karlsruhe House of Young Scientists (KHYS) which financially supported the stay abroad at the Mississippi State University (MSU). Cordial thanks to James C. Newman Jr. for the support during the visit at the Department of Aerospace Engineering at MSU.
Prediction of Fatigue Lives of MAR-M247 LC Based on the Crack Closure Concept†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 848–852, October 2012
How to Cite
Gelmedin, D., Lang, K.-H. and Newman, J. C. (2012), Prediction of Fatigue Lives of MAR-M247 LC Based on the Crack Closure Concept. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 848–852. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100194
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
- Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Technologie (BMWi)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft industrieller Forschungsvereinigungen e.V. (AiF). Grant Number: AiF-No. 14245 N
- Forschungsvereinigung Verbrennungskraftmaschinen e.V.. Grant Number: FVV-No. 867
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!