The authors would like to thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) for funding this project within the Forschergruppe FOR 544. The able support of Xenia Molodova for performing the texture measurements via EBSD at the RWTH Aachen at the Institute of Prof. G. Gottstein is gratefully acknowledged.
Influence of the ECAP Processing Parameters on the Cyclic Deformation Behavior on Ultrafine-Grained Cubic Face Centered Metals†
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 842–847, October 2012
How to Cite
Böhner, A., Höppel, H. W., May, J. and Göken, M. (2012), Influence of the ECAP Processing Parameters on the Cyclic Deformation Behavior on Ultrafine-Grained Cubic Face Centered Metals. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 842–847. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100217
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!