This research is funded by a Ph.D. grant of the Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT-Vlaanderen). The author also gratefully acknowledges Ir. L. Thijs for detailed analysis of the microstructure and Ing. O. Raeymaekers for his excellent master thesis which formed the groundwork for this publication.
Analysis of Fracture Toughness and Crack Propagation of Ti6Al4V Produced by Selective Laser Melting†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 1-2, pages 92–97, February 2012
How to Cite
Van Hooreweder, B., Moens, D., Boonen, R., Kruth, J.-P. and Sas, P. (2012), Analysis of Fracture Toughness and Crack Propagation of Ti6Al4V Produced by Selective Laser Melting. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 92–97. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100233
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!