The authors thank Chiara Bergo and Cesare Somaglia for the experimental assistance. E. Bernardo and P. Colombo acknowledge the financial support of Italy–Germany bilateral research program “Vigoni”.
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 269–274, April 2012
How to Cite
Bernardo, E., Colombo, P., Dainese, E., Lucchetta, G. and Bariani, P. F. (2012), Novel 3D Wollastonite-Based Scaffolds from Preceramic Polymers Containing Micro- and Nano-Sized Reactive Particles. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 269–274. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100241
This paper was amended in issue 4 of Advanced Engineering Materials because of a change in the affiliations.
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
- Italy–Germany bilateral research program “Vigoni”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!