This work was performed under the auspices of AFOSR grant number FA9550-10-1-0478. The assistance of Drs. H. Khalifa and K. Vecchio at UCSD is gratefully acknowledged. The authors also thank Drs. W. Hung and I. Hsu for the assistance of Raman spectrometer at USC.
Morphology, Oxidation, and Mechanical Behavior of Nanoporous Cu Foams†
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 219–226, April 2012
How to Cite
Cheng, I. C. and Hodge, A. M. (2012), Morphology, Oxidation, and Mechanical Behavior of Nanoporous Cu Foams. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 219–226. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100252
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
- AFOSR. Grant Number: FA9550-10-1-0478
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!