The authors would like to thank Arcam AB for assisting in EBM processing. Klaus Markmann and Brigitte Schaff are acknowledged for producing the cast and the directional solidification samples, respectively. Thanks are also going to Dr. Frank Stein for performing the DTA measurements. This project was partly supported by a scholarship from the Hans Werthén foundation, Arcam AB and the CAPE research centre financed by the Knowledge Foundation in Sweden.
Effect of Processing on Microstructure and Physical Properties of Three Nickel-Based Superalloys with Different Hardening Mechanisms†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 427–438, July 2012
How to Cite
Strondl, A., Milenkovic, S., Schneider, A., Klement, U. and Frommeyer, G. (2012), Effect of Processing on Microstructure and Physical Properties of Three Nickel-Based Superalloys with Different Hardening Mechanisms. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 427–438. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100349
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- Knowledge Foundation in Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!