The authors acknowledge the financial support from the German Research Foundation (DFG) within the Cluster of Excellence “Engineering of Advanced Materials” at the University Erlangen-Nürnberg.
Extrusion Foaming of a Preceramic Silicone Resin with a Variety of Profiles and Morphologies†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Highly Porous Metals and Ceramics
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1110–1115, December 2012
How to Cite
Wolff, F., Ceron Nicolat, B., Fey, T., Greil, P. and Münstedt, H. (2012), Extrusion Foaming of a Preceramic Silicone Resin with a Variety of Profiles and Morphologies. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 1110–1115. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100351
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!