The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support provided by MIUR (PRIN2008), Italy.
Synthesis of a Ni-Containing Porous SiOC Material From Polyphenylmethylsiloxane by a Direct Foaming Technique†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Highly Porous Metals and Ceramics
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1116–1122, December 2012
How to Cite
Idesaki, A. and Colombo, P. (2012), Synthesis of a Ni-Containing Porous SiOC Material From Polyphenylmethylsiloxane by a Direct Foaming Technique. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 1116–1122. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100354
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2011
- MIUR. Grant Number: PRIN2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!