Support for this work was provided by NSF CHE-0719398 (MGB) and by the Academy of Finland 127919 (JHS). Electron microscopy was carried out in the Central Analytical Facility at The University of Alabama. Mika Lindén (University of Ulm) is gratefully acknowledged for valuable discussion, as are Mikael Järn (Åbo Akademi University) for SEM measurements (SiO2 and ZrO2) and Bernd Spliethoff (MPI, Mülheim an der Ruhr) for TEM measurements (SiO2 and ZrO2). Keana Graves (Fe2O3), Alison Hu (Ni and NiO), and Elizabeth Junkin (Co3O4) provided technical assistance with sample preparation. Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the authors.
Formation of Hierarchically Porous Metal Oxide and Metal Monoliths by Nanocasting into Silica Monoliths†
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Highly Porous Metals and Ceramics
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1059–1073, December 2012
How to Cite
Smått, J.-H., Sayler, F. M., Grano, A. J. and Bakker, M. G. (2012), Formation of Hierarchically Porous Metal Oxide and Metal Monoliths by Nanocasting into Silica Monoliths. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 1059–1073. doi: 10.1002/adem.201100355
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!