Cellular Mechanisms of Enhanced Osteoblasts Functions via Phase-Reversion Induced Nano/Submicron-Grained Structure in a Low-Ni Austenitic Stainless Steel
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages B483–B492, December 2011
How to Cite
Misra, R. D. K., Girase, B., Venkata Surya, P. K. C., Somani, M. C. and Karjalainen, L. P. (2011), Cellular Mechanisms of Enhanced Osteoblasts Functions via Phase-Reversion Induced Nano/Submicron-Grained Structure in a Low-Ni Austenitic Stainless Steel. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: B483–B492. doi: 10.1002/adem.201180009
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!