This work was supported by the Poly4Bio grant from the BMBF. M.W. wants to thank S. Riese and Dr. J. Dernedde for their support during the eukaryotic cell studies as well as J. Straßner and A. Lau for their kind support and assistance with the prokaryotic cell studies.
Linear and Hyperbranched Polyglycerol Derivatives as Excellent Bioinert Glass Coating Materials†
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages B501–B510, December 2011
How to Cite
Weinhart, M., Becherer, T., Schnurbusch, N., Schwibbert, K., Kunte, H.-J. and Haag, R. (2011), Linear and Hyperbranched Polyglycerol Derivatives as Excellent Bioinert Glass Coating Materials. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: B501–B510. doi: 10.1002/adem.201180012
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!