This work was partially supported by the bilateral Russian-French program (the joint CNRS-RFBR PICS project N. 10-04-91056) and also by RFBR project N. 10-03-01022. The authors are grateful to Dr. J. McGuire (Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, USA) for the kind gift of human leukemia cell lines and to Dr. T. Erokhina (Shemyakin & Ovchinnikov Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of RAS, Russia) for mouse myeloma Sp2/0 cells. The authors are also thankful to Prof. E. Vodovozova (Shemyakin & Ovchinnikov Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of RAS, Russia) and to Prof. A. Bartkowiak (Westpomeranian University of Technology, Poland) for their kind support of this research.
Biocompatible Smart Microcapsules Based on Chitosan-Poly(vinyl alcohol) Copolymers for Cultivation of Animal Cells†
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages B493–B503, December 2011
How to Cite
Zaytseva-Zotova, D., Balysheva, V., Tsoy, A., Drozdova, M., Akopova, T., Vladimirov, L., Chevalot, I., Marc, A., Goergen, J.-L. and Markvicheva, E. (2011), Biocompatible Smart Microcapsules Based on Chitosan-Poly(vinyl alcohol) Copolymers for Cultivation of Animal Cells. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: B493–B503. doi: 10.1002/adem.201180014
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!