We would like to thank Dr. Kirsten Borchers and Dr. Monika Bach for scientific discussion and proof reading, Dr. Michaela Müller for performing the contact angle measurements, as well as the Fraunhofer Gesellschaft and the Landesgraduiertenförderung Baden-Württemberg for funding the project.
Evaluation of Cell-Material Interactions on Newly Designed, Printable Polymers for Tissue Engineering Applications†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages B467–B475, December 2011
How to Cite
Novosel, E. C., Meyer, W., Klechowitz, N., Krüger, H., Wegener, M., Walles, H., Tovar, G. E. M., Hirth, T. and Kluger, P. J. (2011), Evaluation of Cell-Material Interactions on Newly Designed, Printable Polymers for Tissue Engineering Applications. Adv. Eng. Mater., 13: B467–B475. doi: 10.1002/adem.201180018
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2011
- Fraunhofer Gesellschaft
- Landesgraduiertenförderung Baden-Württemberg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!