This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China No. 81070862, National High Technology Research and Development Program of China No. 2002AA326070, State Key Laboratory for Mechanical Behavior of Materials No. 201011008, City University of Hong Kong Strategic Research Grant (SRG) No. 7008009, and Hong Kong Research Grants Council (RGC) General Research Funds (GRF) No. 112306. And the authors gratefully acknowledge Prof. Paul K. Chu for proof reading and English correction of the paper.
Biomimetic Titanium Alloy with Sparsely Distributed Nanotubes Could Enhance Osteoblast Functions†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages B166–B174, April 2012
How to Cite
Mei, S., Zhao, L., Wang, W., Ma, Q. and Zhang, Y. (2012), Biomimetic Titanium Alloy with Sparsely Distributed Nanotubes Could Enhance Osteoblast Functions. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: B166–B174. doi: 10.1002/adem.201180056
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
- City University of Hong Kong Strategic Research Grant (SRG). Grant Number: 7008009
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council (RGC) General Research Funds (GRF). Grant Number: 112306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!