Both the authors contributed equally to this work.
Electrostatic Spray Deposition of Biomimetic Nanocrystalline Apatite Coatings onto Titanium†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages B13–B20, March 2012
How to Cite
Iafisco, M., Bosco, R., Leeuwenburgh, S. C. G., van den Beucken, J. J. J. P., Jansen, J. A., Prat, M. and Roveri, N. (2012), Electrostatic Spray Deposition of Biomimetic Nanocrystalline Apatite Coatings onto Titanium. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: B13–B20. doi: 10.1002/adem.201180062
The authors would like to thank Regione Piemonte (Progetto Ricerca Sanitaria Finalizzata 2009, Grant no: 30258/DB2001), the Inter-University Consortium for Research on Chemistry of Metals in Biological Systems (C.I.R.C.M.S.B), and the COST Action MP0701 “Composites with Novel Functional and Structural Properties by Nanoscale Materials” (Nano Composite Materials-NCM) for providing financial support. This research forms part of the Project P2.04 BONE-IP of the research program of the BioMedical Materials institute, co-funded by the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation.
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- Progetto Ricerca Sanitaria Finalizzata 2009. Grant Number: 30258/DB2001
- Nano Composite Materials-NCM
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!