G. J. C. thanks CONICET for funding his travel to Paris. Funding from the ANR Bone Printing project is acknowledged. We thank Dr. Marie-Madeleine Giraud-Guille and J. Silvent for fruitful discussions and N. Abdoul-Aribi for assistance in chemical analyses. Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
Influence of Silicification on the Structural and Biological Properties of Buffer-Mediated Collagen Hydrogels†
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages B51–B55, March 2012
How to Cite
Quignard, S., Copello, G. J., Aimé, C., Bataille, I., Hélary, C., Desimone, M. F. and Coradin, T. (2012), Influence of Silicification on the Structural and Biological Properties of Buffer-Mediated Collagen Hydrogels. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: B51–B55. doi: 10.1002/adem.201180063
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
- ANR Bone Printing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!