All work carried out for this study was done within the collaborative research centre 599 “Sustainable bioresorbable and permanent implants of metallic and ceramic materials”, which was funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG). Thanks go to Melanie Dahms-Büttner, Melanie Kielhorn, and Diana Strauch for excellent technical support.
Research on the Biocompatibility of the New Magnesium Alloy LANd442—An In Vivo Study in the Rabbit Tibia over 26 Weeks†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages B28–B37, March 2012
How to Cite
Hampp, C., Ullmann, B., Reifenrath, J., Angrisani, N., Dziuba, D., Bormann, D., Seitz, J.-M. and Meyer-Lindenberg, A. (2012), Research on the Biocompatibility of the New Magnesium Alloy LANd442—An In Vivo Study in the Rabbit Tibia over 26 Weeks. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: B28–B37. doi: 10.1002/adem.201180066
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!