The authors greatly acknowledge funding in the form of a Sofja Kovalevskaja Award granted to M. C. Lensen by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and funded the Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF) and thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) for financial support within the framework of the German Initiative for Excellence the Cluster of Excellence “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis” (EXC 314) coordinated by the Technische Universität Berlin.
AFM Characterization of Elastically Micropatterned Surfaces Fabricated by Fill-Molding In Capillaries (FIMIC) and Investigation of the Topographical Influence on Cell Adhesion to the Patterns†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages B56–B66, March 2012
How to Cite
Kelleher, S., Jongerius, A., Loebus, A., Strehmel, C., Zhang, Z. and Lensen, M. C. (2012), AFM Characterization of Elastically Micropatterned Surfaces Fabricated by Fill-Molding In Capillaries (FIMIC) and Investigation of the Topographical Influence on Cell Adhesion to the Patterns. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: B56–B66. doi: 10.1002/adem.201180087
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2011
- Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!