Financial support by the FWF Austrian Science Fund (project S 10402-N16 and 24141-N19) is gratefully acknowledged.
Cyclic Deformation Behavior of a 316L Austenitic Stainless Steel Processed by High Pressure Torsion†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Nanostructured Materials
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 948–954, November 2012
How to Cite
Renk, O., Hohenwarter, A. and Pippan, R. (2012), Cyclic Deformation Behavior of a 316L Austenitic Stainless Steel Processed by High Pressure Torsion. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 948–954. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200015
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- FWF Austrian Science Fund. Grant Numbers: S 10402-N16, 24141-N19&
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!