The authors acknowledge the financial support of the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (MAT2009-14396) and the Comunidad de Madrid through the program ESTRUMAT (S2009/MAT-1585).
Effect of Misorientation on the Compression of Highly Anisotropic Single-Crystal Micropillars†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Nanostructured Materials
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1004–1008, November 2012
How to Cite
Soler, R., Molina-Aldareguia, J. M., Segurado, J. and LLorca, J. (2012), Effect of Misorientation on the Compression of Highly Anisotropic Single-Crystal Micropillars. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 1004–1008. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200019
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: MAT2009-14396
- Comunidad de Madrid through the program ESTRUMAT. Grant Number: S2009/MAT-1585
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!