The authors are grateful to the following people who participated to the different experimental campaigns: M. Di Michiel, C. Scheuerlein, V. Vidal, S. Van Petegem, and H. van Swygenhoven. We acknowledge the ESRF for beamtime at ID15 beamline and Paul Scherrer Institute for beamtime at Materials Science beamline of the Swiss Light Source. This work was partly financed by the French National Research Agency (ANR) under contract ANR-06-MAPR-0013.
Cu–Nb Nanocomposite Wires Processed by Severe Plastic Deformation: Effects of the Multi-Scale Microstructure and Internal Stresses on Elastic-Plastic Properties†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Nanostructured Materials
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 998–1003, November 2012
How to Cite
Dubois, J.-B., Thilly, L., Renault, P.-O. and Lecouturier, F. (2012), Cu–Nb Nanocomposite Wires Processed by Severe Plastic Deformation: Effects of the Multi-Scale Microstructure and Internal Stresses on Elastic-Plastic Properties. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 998–1003. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200033
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- French National Research Agency (ANR). Grant Number: ANR-06-MAPR-0013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!