The authors like to thank Mr. Thierry Chauveau for fruitful discussions and texture analysis. This work was supported by the French National Research Agency, ANR, via the “MIMIC” Project (ANR-09-BLAN-0010), the Hungarian Scientific Research Fund, OTKA, Grant No. K-81360 and partly by the French-Hungarian bilateral project (PHC Balaton, Hungarian Grant No. TeT_10-1-2011-0737).
High Purity Ultrafine-Grained Nickel Processed by Dynamic Plastic Deformation: Microstructure and Mechanical Properties†
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Nanostructured Materials
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1027–1033, November 2012
How to Cite
Farbaniec, L., Abdul-Latif, A., Gubicza, J. and Dirras, G. (2012), High Purity Ultrafine-Grained Nickel Processed by Dynamic Plastic Deformation: Microstructure and Mechanical Properties. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 1027–1033. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200034
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!