The authors are indebted to the Walloon region of Belgium for founding this research through the Winnomat program. NLMK La Louvière S.A. is acknowledged for providing the material investigated. Financial support of the FNRS is also acknowledged. Supporting Information for this article is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
Strain-Induced Development of Very Fine Ferrite-Cementite Structures in Eutectoid Steels†
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Nanostructured Materials
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 981–990, November 2012
How to Cite
Caruso, M. and Godet, S. (2012), Strain-Induced Development of Very Fine Ferrite-Cementite Structures in Eutectoid Steels. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 981–990. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200035
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!