The authors thankfully acknowledge funding via the German Research Foundation (DFG) in the frame of SPP1239. Also, we thank Dr. C. Zamponi and C. Szillus for TEM sample preparation and C. Chluba for experimental support.
Structural Characterization of Sputtered Fe70Pd30 Thin Films During Ex Situ and In Situ TEM Heating†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 716–723, August 2012
How to Cite
Bechtold, C., Lotnyk, A., Erkartal, B., Kienle, L. and Quandt, E. (2012), Structural Characterization of Sputtered Fe70Pd30 Thin Films During Ex Situ and In Situ TEM Heating. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 716–723. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200041
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!