The authors gratefully acknowledge the funding of the German Research Council (DFG), which, within the framework of its “Excellence Initiative” supports the Cluster of Excellence “Engineering of Advanced Materials” at the University of Erlangen-Nürnberg. Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
Design of Graded Materials by Particle Reinforcement During Accumulative Roll Bonding†
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Nanostructured Materials
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1009–1017, November 2012
How to Cite
Schmidt, C. W., Ruppert, M., Höppel, H. W., Nachtrab, F., Dietrich, A., Hanke, R. and Göken, M. (2012), Design of Graded Materials by Particle Reinforcement During Accumulative Roll Bonding. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 1009–1017. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200046
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!