The support of DESY management, User Office, and HZG beamline staff is highly acknowledged. Research activities leading to the presented HEXRD results received funding from the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013) under grant agreement no. 226716. A part of this project was conducted within the framework of the BMBF project O3X3530A, Germany. Many thanks go to the Styrian Materials Cluster, Austria.
In Situ Synchrotron Study of B19 Phase Formation in an Intermetallic γ-TiAl Alloy†
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 445–448, July 2012
How to Cite
Schmoelzer, T., Stark, A., Schwaighofer, E., Lippmann, T., Mayer, S. and Clemens, H. (2012), In Situ Synchrotron Study of B19 Phase Formation in an Intermetallic γ-TiAl Alloy. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 445–448. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200047
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!