We thank Dr. Tetsuo Honma and his colleagues (SPring-8/JASRI) for the support of XAFS measurement. This work was supported by Grant-in-Aid for Science Research No. 23350111 for Basic Research: Category B and Collaborative Research Project of Materials and Structure Laboratory, Tokyo Institute of Technology. Supporting Information is available from the Wiley Online Library or from the author.
Uniformly Porous MgTi2O5 with Narrow Pore-Size Distribution: XAFS Study, Improved In Situ Synthesis, and New In Situ Surface Coating†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Highly Porous Metals and Ceramics
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1134–1138, December 2012
How to Cite
Suzuki, Y., Suzuki, T. S., Shinoda, Y. and Yoshida, K. (2012), Uniformly Porous MgTi2O5 with Narrow Pore-Size Distribution: XAFS Study, Improved In Situ Synthesis, and New In Situ Surface Coating. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 1134–1138. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200049
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!