EWH appreciates the financial support from National Science Council (NSC) 101-2221-E-008-039-MY3 Program. YLH thanks the NSC-99-3113-Y-042-001 Program. This research is also supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF) Programs (DMR-0231320, DMR-0909037, CMMI-0900271, and CMMI-1100080). TU is grateful to the Hungarian National Science Foundation OTKA #67692, #71594 and #83793 for supporting this work. The Los Alamos National Laboratory is operated by the Los Alamos National Security LLC under the DOE Contract of DE-AC52-06NA25396. The authors are grateful to the National Center for High-performance Computing for computer time and facilities.
Plastic Deformation of a Nano-Precipitate Strengthened Ni-Base Alloy Investigated by Complementary In Situ Neutron Diffraction Measurements and Molecular-Dynamics Simulations†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 902–908, October 2012
How to Cite
Huang, E.-W., Csiszár, G., Lo, Y.-C., Huang, Y.-L., Lee, W.-J., Ungár, T. and Liaw, P. K. (2012), Plastic Deformation of a Nano-Precipitate Strengthened Ni-Base Alloy Investigated by Complementary In Situ Neutron Diffraction Measurements and Molecular-Dynamics Simulations. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 902–908. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200057
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- National Science Council (NSC) 101-2221-E-008-039-MY3 Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!