The authors like to thank S. Kaufmann, P. Entel, A. T. Zayak, A. Hucht, M. Siewert, A. Diestel, L. Straka, and M. Wuttig for helpful discussions. Supercomputing resources and computational support were kindly provided by the John von Neumann Institute for Computing (NIC) at Jülich Research Center (IBM Blue Gene/P) and the Center for Computational Sciences and Simulation CCSS of the University of Duisburg-Essen (Cray XT6m). This work receives financial support from the Priority program SPP 1239 (fund number FA 453/7, RO 2238/8, and GR 3498/1) (www.MagneticShape.de), the project FA 453/8 from the German Research Society and from the Academy of Sciences of Czech Republic (M100100913).
The Role of Adaptive Martensite in Magnetic Shape Memory Alloys†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 562–581, August 2012
How to Cite
Niemann, R., Rößler, U. K., Gruner, M. E., Heczko, O., Schultz, L. and Fähler, S. (2012), The Role of Adaptive Martensite in Magnetic Shape Memory Alloys. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 562–581. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200058
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- Priority program SPP. Grant Numbers: FA 453/7, RO 2238/8, GR 3498/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!