One of the authors, Yu Ivanisenko, is thankful to DFG for funding support of a part of this investigation. The authors (A. Ganeev, R. Valiev, and M. Murashkin) are thankful to RFBR – 11-08-91330 for partial support of the investigation.
Grain Boundary Segregation in UFG Alloys Processed by Severe Plastic Deformation†
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Nanostructured Materials
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 968–974, November 2012
How to Cite
Sauvage, X., Ganeev, A., Ivanisenko, Y., Enikeev, N., Murashkin, M. and Valiev, R. (2012), Grain Boundary Segregation in UFG Alloys Processed by Severe Plastic Deformation. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 968–974. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200060
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!