M. S., M. E. G., and P. E. would like to thank S. Fähler, T. Hickel, J. Neugebauer, S. Ener, J. Neuhaus, W. Petry, S. M. Shapiro, S. R. Barman, M. Wuttig, and M. Acet for helpful discussions. Work at Duisburg-Essen is supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft within the Priority Programme SPP 1239. R. A. and N. S. would like to acknowledge the National Science Foundation (Grant No. DMR-0844082 through IIMEC as well as Grant No. DMR-0805293) for the financial support provided. R. A. and N. S. acknowledge Texas A&M Supercomputing Facility for computational resources provided. M. S., M. E. G., and P. E. acknowledge the use of the supercomputing hardware kindly maintained by Center for Computational Sciences and Simulation (CCSS) at University of Duisburg-Essen and the John von Neumann Institute for Computing (NIC) and Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC) at Forschungszentrum Jülich.
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 530–546, August 2012
How to Cite
Siewert, M., Gruner, M. E., Hucht, A., Herper, H. C., Dannenberg, A., Chakrabarti, A., Singh, N., Arróyave, R. and Entel, P. (2012), A First-Principles Investigation of the Compositional Dependent Properties of Magnetic Shape Memory Heusler Alloys. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 530–546. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200063
This paper was amended in issue 8 of Advanced Engineering Materials because there was a mistake in the Early View publication.
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-0844082, DMR-0805293
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!