Both the authors contributed equally to this work.
Key Properties of NiMnGa Based Single Crystals Grown with the SLARE Technique†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 614–635, August 2012
How to Cite
Rolfs, K., Chmielus, M., Guldbakke, J. M., Wimpory, R. C., Raatz, A., Petry, W., Müllner, P. and Schneider, R. (2012), Key Properties of NiMnGa Based Single Crystals Grown with the SLARE Technique. Adv. Eng. Mater., 14: 614–635. doi: 10.1002/adem.201200065
The support of this work by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SPP1239, grant No. Schn 1106 and No. Ra 1736) is gratefully acknowledged. P. M. acknowledges partial financial support of the Department of Energy Office of Basic Energy Sciences (DOE BES) through contract DEFG-02-07ER46396 for performing the experiments with the rotating magnetic field and the magnetization measurements. PM is thankful to ETH Zürich, Switzerland, for donating the DMMT and SMMT.
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- Department of Energy Office of Basic Energy Sciences (DOE BES)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!